3 Days 2 Nights Walking Only Doi Inthanon National Park Area
Walking through the beautiful jungle to enjoy nature amazing views, relax and swimming at waterfalls and visit different hill tribe villages in their own culture and Lifestyles spend the night at private jungle camp. This trip is for people who looking for a more authentic trek and who love nature and trekking.
Remark: Each activity the time is not approximate.
What you’ll do
- Daily 7:30 – 8 am
- We will pick you up at your hotel/guest house and drive to a local market (about 40 mins) to buy fresh supplies.
- Then we will drive up the mountain (about 20 mins) to a Karen village and walk through farmlands and foothill areas inhabited by the hill tribes (about 4 hrs). On the way through the jungle, you will get to experience real nature deep in the mountains with spectacular views and waterfalls where you can enjoy swimming and relaxing.
- We will stop for lunch at the waterfall before arriving at a camp nearby (about 3 hrs). This is where we will stay overnight and enjoy learning how to cook Thai food with our tour guide.
- After having a relaxing dinner, check out the campfire, where we will gather around, have a small party, and share each other’s stories whilst gazing at the starlit sky, sharing an experience that you will never forget.
- After breakfast, we will start to hike along the forest into the jungle. You will also have the chance to learn about the lifestyle of Karen hill tribes and what it’s like to live in the wild (approximate hiking time is 3 hrs).
- Then, we will walk to the Karen village for lunch.
- After lunch, we will walk through the jungle to another village (hiking for about 4 hrs). Here, we will stay overnight and enjoy learning all about the Karen culture with the villagers. We will also cook dinner, relax and have a small party around a campfire.
- After breakfast, we will start hiking into a beautiful mountainous part of the farmland and experience beautiful nature with a natural waterfall where you can swim, relax and have lunch (approximate hiking time is 6 – 7 hrs).
- After our hike, we will walk to the truck and should arrive back at the Chiang Mai city centre around 5 – 6 pm.
What to bring on tour
Long/short pants, long/short sleeve shirt, sports shoes, socks, sandals, towel, swimming suit, sunscreen, insect repellant, toilet paper, a small bag, personal medication and a flashlight
7 meals, hill tribe’s village accommodation, insurance, English-speaking tour guide, transportation
Beautiful nature, Karen and hill tribes villages, and waterfalls
This trip is for people who looking for a more authentic trek and who love nature and trekking.
PriceJoin Tour฿3500Private Tour (Min 2 PAX)฿7000
Departure Time9.00 - 9.30 AM
Return Time5.30 PM
Packing ListCashInsect SprayLong/Short PantsLong/Short Sleeve ShirtsLotionPassport CopyPersonal MedicineRaincoat (For Rainy Season)SandalSmall BackpackSocksSun CreamSwimming SuitToilet PaperTowelWalking Shoes
IncludedAccommodationInsuranceMealQualified TAT License GuideTransportation
Not IncludedAll Kind of Drinks