Full Day Thai Cooking Class in Town
We offer you a full day and half-day course. You will learn how to cook with an organic kitchen garden in the heart of Chiang Mai.
Thai Cooking Class in town, offer you a full day and half-day morning and evening course with an organic kitchen garden in the city. Although we live in the town with a small area we can plant some herbs some vegetables for our family. You might get some ideas like this at home.
The course: Full day includes
- Visiting and tasting some herbs in an organic kitchen garden or organic farm
- Market Introduction
- One person one wok
- Show how to cook sticky rice
- Welcome snack
- Web Photo album
- Transportation within 3 km radius from Chiang Mai downtown
Full-Day: Cook 7 dishes from 7 categories, in each category you can cook different menu (can choose at the school)
What makes the school superior to other cooking schools?
Our flair for the artistry of Thai cooking paired with exquisite attention to Thai culture’s captivating details.
- Created and cared for by a true Thai family
- Tasting herbs from our very own garden/ farm
- Experienced and authentic teachers; all Thai people can cook but not all Thai people can teach you how to cook
- A cookbook that comes with the courses has been written by Khun Gayray (the owner of the school). All details and pictures step by step that makes easier when you are cooking alone at your own home
- The owner are travelers, they understand what other travelers want and they can share their authentic experiences
- Free uploaded web diary of your cooking experiences
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/pandatou/domains/pandatourchiangmai.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/setsail-tours/post-types/tours/lib/template-helpers.php on line 833
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/pandatou/domains/pandatourchiangmai.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/setsail-tours/post-types/tours/lib/template-helpers.php on line 322
Departure Time9.00 AM
Return Time15.00 PM